1. Analyze requirement and work with client to formulate the best approach for the software implementation
2. Develop and customize rich internet applications (RIA) on PHP
3. Work and collaborate with a group of developers undertaking massive scale projects
4. Create improvement plans, SDK and test tools to improve work quality and efficiency
5. Documenting Software Specifications and Training documents
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Required skill (s): PHP, MySQL
3. Required language (s): English
4. At least 2 years (s) of working experience in PHP, at least one PHP Framework and MySQL. Posses knowledge in jQuery and/or Yii2 framework will be an added advantage
5. Comfortable with using LINUX command lines for server setup and deployment
6. Deliver quality, clean and organized work.
7. Preferably Junior Executives or Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
1. Working Hours 0900am - 0530pm (Weekdays: Monday - Friday)
2. EPF & Sosco
3. Yearly Bonus
4. Annual Leave Entitlement